Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still Working Out

I just realized I haven't updated this blog lately and wanted to comment on my working out. I am still taking from my private trainer, every other week just about and still love it. I am not getting into the gym as much as I would like, only 2 or 3 times a week, but this is the prime time for me to be outside. These lovely spring days have me wanting to mow, weed eat, work in the garden or work in the flower bed or work with the dogs. I am hardly ever inside and hardly ever still! I still haven't lost any weight, am around 137 which is still way to much for me but I am probably in the best shape of my life. My cardio seems to be through the roof right now and I am continuing to push it as hard as I can. I like the change up of routines, love new stuff every couple of weeks. Keeps you from getting bored. I am also drinking lots of water. I have a water bottle that holds 20 ounces, at home and one at work, and I keep them filled and nearby at all times. I think yesterday alone I drank 60 ounces of water. Not bad from going from 0 ounces a day to 60! As long as I crave it, I am going to keep drinking it. My eating habits, well, lets just say they have improved somewhat. I am teaching or taking class twice a week so those two nights I have a bowl of raisin bran or a protein bar for dinner and that is it. Tony and I still eat out way too much but we are getting better. I haven't been eating out as much for lunch but that will probably change as the weather gets better. Walking down to the various places in aggieville during the summer when all of the students are gone is so much fun! I have started drinking alot more coffee in the morning which is not good because i like the frufru coffee that is loaded with fat and calories. All in all, I am happy where I am at right now and hope I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment