Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can light trim is in finally!


Okay so this is our new can light trim. I never even noticed the trim before but apparently this looks better. Leave it to an electrician to have specific things to change, much like can light trim and can light bulbs. Like I said, I never even noticed that they looked bad! We just ordered the new switches for all of the lights last week so they should be here probably next week. Again, I had no clue how many types of switches and dimmers there are and had no clue what the heck Decora even was before this. After this all comes in, we will probably take a break for a while and pay some stuff off. I hate to say it, but my plan of buying a little bit per paycheck didn't work because Tony took one step into the lighting store and started ordering stuff left and right. I want to go slow with this room and pay things off so after we get the switches and all of the switch plates in place, we are stopping for now. I am sure based on the sconce lighting tony picked out of the catalog, we are in for another couple of hundred dollars:( I actually haven't seen anything that I really, really like and wish we could put can lights in the lower ceiling, but tony is the wiring guru and says it has to be sconce lighting. It is so dark over there at night that I don't think sconce lighting will be enough. I may have to just trust him like I trusted him on the track lighting and see what he comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment