Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10/12/2011

Need to get the long run in today that I switched out for sprints yesterday.  Going to be cutting it close, have alot to do today at work and have puppy class tonight.  Felt really bad this morning when I got up so i didn't eat eggs and bacon.  Stomach was not happy and I just felt overall like I was trying to come down with something.

Breakfast-granola bar

Lunch-Panda Express-steamed rice and an order of the sweet and fire chicken.  I think there were a total of  5 small pieces of chicken so it wasn't much but my stomach wanted the rice anyway so that is what I ate.  Fortune cookie and a diet mountain dew.


Just got done with my 55 minute easy run and it was probably the best run I have ever had.  Not sure why, just was in the zone despite the very stiff cross wind that sometimes had me running in place.  Felt like I could have kept going and going and going.


Dinner-Not good.  Tony was late getting home and we had to go straight to puppy class.  Strangely enough, I wasn't dying of hunger at 8 pm at night.  Took some trail mix and had maybe a quarter of a cup.  Afterwards we went to noodles where I was going to get some tomato soup.  It was closed:(  The only other option there was long john silvers.  ICK!  Fried, fried, fried.  Not something I wanted at 9:00 pm but guess what, I ate it anyway.  One piece of fried fish, one piece of fried chicken and then some fries. I felt disgusting afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment