Sunday, October 2, 2011

10/2/11

This has been my random blog but I am about to make it not be random.  I have been running since the beginning of the spring doing the couch to 5 K, the bridge to 10 K and now a speed program.  I am training alot and need a training log/food log.  I am seriously addicted to running now and i need to correct my nutrition to complement my running.  I will admit, it is tough.  I show dogs so am gone alot on the road and usually travel with others so have to pack smart and eat out alot.  I am hoping this blog will help me stay accountable and help me stay on track.

Running today:  Taking the day off.  Ran my first 10 K yesterday and am very sore and need a break today:)

Food:

Breakfast: Kashi TLC Dark Mocha Almond granola bar and a coke zero with vanilla


Okay so there is a festival in town called oztoberfest so my lunch is going to look crazy but it only happens once a year.


Lunch: A small cheeseburger plain.  A few bites of chili cheese fries.  A few bites of an indian taco that had chicken.  Helped my hubby drink some beer as we shared a stein.  Drank probably three beers over a course of 6 hours.

Dinner:  A couple of bites of a brat.  Two hardboiled eggs and 4 oz of V8 light.  A pumpkin/chocolate brownie.

Yeah I was super bad, but oztoberfest has come and gone and now back to my normal bad self.

No comments:

Post a Comment